21 years bringing biodiversity back
to the Cannons Creek catchment
The Long Garden: Maara Roa
We invite you to enjoy
Cannons Creek Valley in Belmont Regional Park.
A project for forest restoration and quiet enjoyment.
Our objectives are to:
- Enhance and restore the native forest
- Guard and develop it for public ownership and enjoyment
- Protect its flora and fauna
- Provide a venue for educational activities
- Cooperate with Regional and City Councils and other bodies.
Want to know more?
Working bees are every fine Saturday; meet at 9.30 am in the carpark by the Porirua College gymnasium.
Call our chairman Sef Truyens (04 234 7747) or fill out the contact form or us at email@example.com to go on the mailing list for regular updates and newsletters.