21 years bringing biodiversity back
to the Cannons Creek catchment
The Long Garden: Maara Roa
We invite you to enjoy
Cannons Creek Valley in Belmont Regional Park.
A project for forest restoration and quiet enjoyment.
Our objectives are to:
- Enhance and restore the native forest
- Guard and develop it for public ownership and enjoyment
- Protect its flora and fauna
- Provide a venue for educational activities
- Cooperate with Regional and City Councils and other bodies.
Want to know more?
Our regular working bees start at 9.30 every fine Saturday, meeting at the Cannons Creek shopping centre entrance to Belmont Regional Park.
Call our chairman Sef Truyens (04 234 7747) or fill out the contact form or us at firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the mailing list for regular updates and newsletters.